Saturday, 13 March 2010

Global Warming

video

For homework I had to make a video, using only pictures and music, to help combat Climate Change and Global Warming. So I decided to use it to have a rant about the topic.


Global Warming has been debated on for years. It is a topic that we all know about. It is something that is majorly affecting our planet, apparently. So why has nothing major been done to stop it. There are many different views on why everyone is arguing about how bad climate change is but no one is doing anything about it. This is my view. First of all I would like to say that I do believe that there is something that is affecting the climate of the world and I do believe that we are helping to slowly destroy our planet but I don't believe that it is just us. I believe that this is a part of nature and that we are only slightly affecting it. The gorvernment say that we should ride bikes and turn off lights but there is nothing that is going to hugely impact climeate change. There is, and probably never will be, a super plan that can save this planet. We will probably have to leave this planet someday to go to mars or live in a giant space craft and end up like wall-e (the movie). This is how I see climate change. There is no major way that we can stop it and we should stop beating ourselves up about it.

You can post a comment about your views if you like.

4 comments:

Robotic Cats said...

Post your views here!!

Anghazardlights said...

I think that if we all turned off lights, recycled and didnt use plastic bags it would make a difference. But I also think only a relatively small percentage of people do this, so it is unlikely to make the impact needed to form the 'super plan' you're talking about. Great blogpost, keep it up!

Emily said...

I agree with you, global warming is a part of nature. Maybe as humans we could slow down the process by recycling or using less energy, but in the long run I don't think we'll have much effect over mother nature.
Great blogpost, and the video's really good too!

Robotic Cats said...

Thanks!!

Post a Comment