Thursday, 29 July 2010

Inception



Yesterday I went to see Inception at the cinema. I had heard from my friends and from reviews that this film was fantastic. When I saw the beginning I knew that this was going to be a good film. You are instantly plunged into the storyline, which is one of the most complicated storyline I have ever seen. It reminded me of the Matrix. The whole idea of being in a dream or in the real world. I felt there was a very good mix between action and story. Leonardo Dicaprio was very good but I also think that everyone else in the film was outstanding. Tom Hardy was very funny which in other movies he normally isn't. He had my favourite line in the film. Overall I think that this is a fantastic film but it didn't have that little extra that makes it a legendary film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment